Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wordsworth hallucinates

















I wandered dizz'ly , i was drunk ;


i drank two bottles of whisky neat.


AND all at once , i saw a truck ;


Oh flying TOk TOK in the street ??!


BEside the cars , upon the heath,


Is always escaping from the police .





How fabulous is the scene of lions,


As playing baseball with a rat gray .


The donkey is reading the star signs ;


In the search for a fiancee .


The RAt has then died but hey ;


That makes no difference to me





I gazed and gazed , but little thought ;


it is too hot i need my coat .


FOR oft , when with the bottle i lie ,


NO matter there ,or ziz no food ,


I just dont care , i want to fly :


It is a really so sweet mood .


post signature

And later on , i took some pills .

AND went on foot to Beverly hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment