Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Manipulated heart

post signature
The poetry muse then hits me again.

It finds me alone so poor and weak.

With broken heart so full of pain.

I lost all hopes that I would seek.

Have always been with a cold desire.

Until she snatched my heart so dire.

So pure, so poor and insecure.

She then retreats and shuts her door.


Was a fast impact she had on me.

That took my heart and liberty.

Traumatized,I felt she was.

Of a past that drew us too far from close.


In a pensive mood, I thus realized.

She was confused and mesmerized
.
She was so vague disclosed not much.

I felt it only was emotional rush.


The place went calm, the stars disappeared.

Even the moon doth look so weird.

Yet at the sky I stare so deep.

I see her face ,she is not yet sleep.

I thus recall those bygone days.

When we were close and it was all gay.


She left me quick with a big deep scar.

Didn't just care and went too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment